Facebook login and simplified administration of your account
Attempts to steal an account on the social network Facebook are currently increasing. You certainly agree that this is an extremely serious and sensitive matter. After all, a social network is literally a second life for many, and stealing an account is therefore something as if someone took it from you. Therefore, Facebook login, whether on a social network or another account, is definitely not worth underestimating. We'll talk about how to make this process easier.
Facebook login and security
We will certainly agree that when using social networks, security is paramount. In this regard, the basis is the use of strong and unique passwords and activating their verification in two steps.
Also remember that for security reasons, the password should be changed at least once every six months. And in this respect, facebook login is no exception. However, in connection with a strong password, such a combination of letters, characters and numbers is difficult to remember. Naturally, this is the most common reason why users do not do it. In this case, it is therefore ideal to use a password keychain.
Did you know that…
… For example, the iCloud Keyfob application allows you to securely create and save login information? At the same time, it can securely store sensitive credit card data or various personal information. You can automatically add them to the forms here and you don't have to list them again every time.
Two-factor authentication is also important for password security. It is a tool that extends their traditional use. What do you imagine under that? In particular, in addition to the usual password authentication level, you add another authentication level. This second factor can be, for example, a randomly generated code that will be sent to you by SMS to your mobile phone. This must then be entered at login.
In addition to the sent SMS message, it is also possible to use an alternative method, via a mobile application designed for this purpose. An excellent example is Google Authenticator, which is available for mobile devices with both Android and iOS operating systems.
Automatic login to Facebook
Entering a Facebook password can often be annoying. Fortunately, there is also the option to configure automatic login through the configuration settings. This will give you a permanent connection to your profile, and you won't need to enter a Facebook password to use the browser. You can do this by following these steps:
- Click on the inverted arrow at the top of the main Facebook screen.
- Click "Configuration and Security" and then "Settings".
- Select "Security and Login" from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select "Sign in" from the next menu that opens. Then click on "Save your login details" and confirm by clicking on "Edit".
- The last step is to click on "Save your login details“.
Facebook on mobile
In general, you have two options for accessing Facebook on your mobile and easily managing your account. You can use the Facebook page at facebook.com, or download the application to your mobile phone. Of course, the application can offer you much more user freedom. It is possible to select based on the purpose:
- Facebook application - watching news, notifications, news, sharing, comments, playing games ...
- Facebook Home for Android - watching Facebook content on your desktop, you can have a background from photos on Facebook ...
- Facebook Messanger - of course chatting, sending text messages and photos or pictures, voice messages, group conversation ...
- Facebook Page Manager - managing all your facebook pages, sharing, tagging other pages, adding location, tracking statistics, promoting posts ...
For notifications to work for you, don't forget to turn them on in your smartphone's system settings - "Applications - Applications and notifications - Facebook - Enable notifications".
Login to messenger
Having trouble signing in to Messenger because you forgot your account password? The solution is a simple password recovery procedure:
- Launch the official application of the service from your mobile phone and click on "Forgot your password?". It is located below the fields you want to log in to (email, phone and password).
- Enter the email character or phone number to find the account in the text box that appears. Then click "Next", select an account, and request a password reset code.
- Depending on how you decide to log in to your account, Facebook will send you a verification code, either via SMS or email.
- Enter the numbers in the text box that appears on the screen. Then just create a new password and click on "next".
Is it worth using messenger?
Messenger has long been an integral part of Facebook. Today, of course, it is possible to use it without Facebook. But here's the question - is it worth using messenger without this social network?
The answer is simple. Yes. Even without Facebook, you will find many interesting accessories and options in it. For example, sharing photos and videos, creating group chats, making audio and video calls, sending your favorite stickers and emoticons… The only difference here is the different way you sign in to your account. You can easily download Messenger from Google Play (Android) or the App Store (iOS).
Store play download
Sometimes the "Play Store" icon disappears from your desktop on your mobile phone. One of the reasons why this happened was that you somehow permanently removed it from your phone. In that case, you will need to make a Store play download.
The procedure is very simple. Just open the APKmirror page and download the APK file with the latest version of the Google Play Store. You will then open the downloaded item and install the program.
When using social networks, safety comes first. Choose your password to them and, of course, to other accounts in the online space, strong and unique. Two-factor authentication and a password keychain are also useful in this regard. You can avoid the annoying password every time you log in to Facebook by setting up your automatic login securely.
Of course, you can also use Messenger without Facebook. If you permanently remove the Play Store icon from your phone, you can download it again from APKmirror.